Donate to our Dream

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 25

2/26/2017

Hello sweet baby bug!

Here you are at 25 weeks and life is getting pretty exciting around our home and family! Let me first start out by telling you, we found a new home and we picked out the perfect bedroom for you! Your dad and I are very excited to dream about painting the room and setting it up for you and having it ready for when we bring you home. We have also started receiving some of your furniture from our registry! Your room officially has a crib, pack and play, and your stroller/travel system! The house is filling up quickly with your things! I look at them every day and I am just so grateful to have you and to be able to have these things for you. You see sweet Bug, your mom is a social worker and I work with a lot of families who struggle and just aren't able to provide the things they want to for their babies. It is another blessing that I am glad your dad and I have and are able to give to you. One thing that has been really important to me, while we have been physically searching for a new home, is that when you make your grand appearance, you have a home to come too. I want the place that you come home to to be yours for a long time! And now we have a family home!

We also had our doctor's appointment this last week, and a meeting with a midwife! We are trying to decide on where we want to have you! We are debating between a hospital and having you at our own home and it is all very exciting! Still so many big decisions to make before your arrival, which I can't believe is in 15 weeks, give or take! Both appointments said that you are right on track for growth and we are both doing amazing! Apparently your mama giving up coffee and everything else that she loves, but is bad for her, has done you really well! I absolutely love hearing your little heart on the Doppler and knowing that everything is going well in there. I wish there was a way that I could see into my belly and be able to look at you every day, but that technology is not available yet, at least not outside of an ultrasound! So for now I will just keep dreaming about you and thinking about you and loving how I picture you right now! Until you make your appearance and prove me wrong! Then I can see how you really look and love your actual little face and cheeks and hands and toes and everything else!

According to the apps, you are putting on quite a bit of weight as you prepare to come out into the real world! You are still hovering around 9 inches from your head to your butt or about 13 inches head to feet, but you are now up to a pound and a half! It says that your senses are really starting to pick up and that you may be able to even smell now. I have no idea how science figures these things out, but that is really cool! Your dad and I continue to talk to you all the time because the app say that you could hear us. You are probably so tired of hearing my voice, because all I do is talk all day long! But no amount of talking that I do during the day, gives me the joy that talking to you in the car or at night does! I am also feeling your movement so much more and it is absolute musing. I love feeling your little kicks and jabs and what feels like somersaults in there! Enjoy it while you can, because the app say that your space is going to grow Small soon! I have absolutely been loving every part of this pregnancy and every part of you, I think you figured it out bug, I just really love you!

That is it for this week

Love, 

Mommy


I forgot our pic of the week with all the crazy of house hunting but here is a quick pic. You are the size of Cauliflower now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment