Donate to our Dream

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 11


11/20/2016

Hiya bug!

I am so glad you took my letter to heart last week and gave us a calm week this week! Although I must admit, with absolutely nothing happening and the fact that I won't see you for another nine weeks, gives me a whole different kind of anxiety. But I feel like this anxiety is more normal anxiety and just more about not knowing and excitement for you.

We had a pretty exciting day today. Your dad and I have spent years waiting for you and preparing for you and thinking about how we wanted to tell the world when God gave us you. The problem is, that was so much time to think about, we couldn't pick just one way! So your dad and I spent the day preparing and taking different pictures that we could use for your announcement to the world that you are here! But then we liked all the pictures so very much, that we kept them all and are going to post all the pictures this week! We had fun thinking about how our life is going to change with you in it and all of the little things that will be different. We will be setting the table with an extra plate spot for you, we will have to pack an extra bag when we travel and go on trips, and the dogs are going to have to get used to not being quite the center of attention they think they are. It was such a fun thing to think about and do and we are so excited to have you! Welcome to our family little bug, and after this week, welcome to our bigger family because everybody will know about you!

According to the apps, you are the size of a lime! I feel like you grew exponentially over this week! It says that you are about an inch and a half long and that almost everything is fully formed. Your teeth buds are starting to come in and I can already imagine that amazing little smile and seeing those teeth come through!





 It also makes me envision the future with visits from the tooth fairy and excitement over a trip to the dentist and hopefully no cavities! The app also says that your hands can now form fists and you can put them by your face. I can't even begin to think of how cute this must look!

We have a regular doctors appointment scheduled for this week, and I am hoping that we will get a little sneak peek at you! I really loved seeing you, but I am not going to lie bug, I like when things are quiet more. So maybe we will see you or maybe we won't, but either way I am excited.

Love you my sweet June bug,

Love, 

mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment