Donate to our Dream

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 13

Happy second trimester bug!

We did it, we made it to second trimester. Well depending on how you count days! Sometime this week, we will officially be in second trimester by all standards! But to me, today is the day. Today is even more special because it is my birthday! And I can't think of a better way to spend it then thinking about you!!! 

Not much is really happening this last week, which is fantastic! Let's keep it that way! I still have some gagging and occasionally morning sickness, but it is getting better. Honestly, it is not really that bad and I am thankful for a pretty quiet and so far easy pregnancy. The biggest thing I have really had to deal with, is the anxiety. Which anxiety is just part of our life and I continue to choose trusting in God over the fear of anxiety! 

According to the apps, you are about the size of a lemon. You are starting to develop fingerprints and your veins and arteries can be seen through your still clear skin! You gained about an inch over the last week and measure in at about 3 inches long! You have such rapid growth right now that it is amazing! You have almost doubled in weight as well, weighing almost an entire ounce!!!! They say that your vocal chords are also starting to come in. I am sure that you will make good use of them in a few months!

Keeping on growing and doing your thing and I will be here loving you and in amazement at everything that happens daily!!!

Love you, 

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment