Donate to our Dream

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 16

Week 16

Merry Christmas sweet bug. Today is your first Christmas and I'm so overjoyed to spend this day with you. You are already so loved and so many people are already cherishing you. You have received gifts and love and acknowledgment from both sides of your whole family. Everybody is eagerly awaiting to meet you, but not for 24 more more weeks, so stay put!!! I am so excited to share Christmas carols with you and pass on my true love of Christmas to you. As you have probably heard, I love Christmas songs and love singing them to you. Don't worry, there is a good chance this will continue long after Christmas!!! 

Today is such an emotional day for me, the day of our Lord's birth. As I think about everything Mary went through as a mom, it scares me to bring you into this world. Because I can't protect you from all the bad things, but I will teach you that you can rely on God to know that he will get you through everything. Your dad and I have spent a lot of time praying to God and believing that he had a bigger plan and somehow just knowing you would come into our lives. It's hard to explain, but I hope that the future brings a reliance on God for you that the past has brought for us. God loves you bug and he is the only person who could probably love you more than we do.

This week is filled with excitement, as we have another doctor's appointment. We will get to hear your little heartbeat hopefully, if the machine picks it up. We will also get to set up our date to find out if you are a boy or girl! Then we can start really narrowing down names and picking one just for you!

According to the apps, you are the size of an avocado, an action figure, or between four and 5 inches. I am so excited to see you again and I'm counting the days!

We love you bug, you're doing a great job growing and making a whole body, keep up the good work!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment