Donate to our Dream

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 24-It is V day!!!!

2/19/17


Good morning sweet baby bug!

This is a big week for you, it's viability week! Sometimes it's a known as V day, but what it really means is that if you were born today, don't get any ideas, you would have a better chance of surviving than not. It feels like it has been such a long road to get here, but we are here!  I am so excited to start looking forward to your arrival and planning for it. Your dad and I have been doing birthing classes for about five weeks now and have about seven weeks ago and I still don't feel like I know what I'm doing! Hopefully mother nature and your dad coaching help me out! All I know, is I wish I could fast forward and see you already. But I am working on my patience and waiting for your perfect timing of entering into this world.

It has been a very busy week in our house dear little bug. Earlier this week we found out that we are going to have to move before you were born! 16 weeks never felt so short! So your dad and I are busy looking for a new house, but house hunting this time around is really hard. We want to find the perfect house with a room for you,  So when we bring you home you will have a space of your own. We are also not sure if we want to keep living in the area that we already are because we love the daycare we have picked out for you, or if we want to move to a different area. And I think that this might be the house you grow up in and school you attend makes it even more complicated! So many details going into this move! But don't worry bug, your dad is determined to find us the perfect house and be all settled before your arrival. So we really need you to give us the full 16 weeks, OK?

We also went to the store and bought your crib, stroller, and pack and play. They should be arriving this week and it makes me so excited to think that your furniture is coming. I wish that we were setting it up in your room, but that will come. It was so exciting to be in the store and truly picture you in each of the pieces of equipment and our plans and hopes for you with those. Obviously we hope you love your crib and will be a great sleeper, we want to take lots of walks and go see tons of different things with you and your stroller, and we will definitely need that pack and play because your dad and I plan to travel the world with you. It is so exciting to think about you being in our lives and a part of everything we love. We sure hope you love the same things we do!

The apps are getting all kinds of confused, because apparently this is the point when babies start growing on their own time and ability. According to the app so you are somewhere between eight and 12 inches, and between 12 and 20 ounces. We are pretty sure you are probably closer to 16 or 17 ounces at least, because a month ago you were already close to 12! You are growing so fast and I can't believe that you are a pound or more already! My tiny little boy is already getting so bag and I just keep envisioning holding you and loving you and kissing you! The apps also tell us that you're hearing has greatly improved and you can hear not only all the sounds in my body but the sounds around you including your brother dogs barking. They want to make sure that you recognize them long before you're born! The other cool thing that is happening in your body right now is that you have capillaries forming which are giving you a less see-through look and a more pinkish look which is really cool to think about. Pretty soon your skin will start turning its final color and your hair will go from white to whatever color it will be. Your dad and I love to talk about what we think it will look like and what features you will have. Really, we just love talking about you!

Happy V-day sweet Bug and know that mommy and daddy love you very very much!!!!


Love, 

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment