Donate to our Dream

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 21

1/29/17

Hello baby bug!

Here we are at week 21, and boy has it been an exciting week! I really wish I would've kept this letter going all week because lots of things have happened and I'm sure I will miss some details. But maybe if I remember something later, I will go back and write it out! 

Your movements are definitely becoming easier for me to feel and I absolutely love the little surprise movements that I get to experience right now. Your dad is eagerly awaiting until he can feel the movements on the outside! He still loves talking to you at night and learning all about your development, now he wants to be able to feel your movements too!

On Thursday, we had a jampacked baby day! We had our ultrasound where they checked you over from head to toe. You are perfect in every way! It was awesome to be able to see you for over an hour and see all of your little body parts working together. We got to see your feet and your hands, fingers and toes, you practicing your breathing and being able to see that your stomach and bladder and kidneys are working! We got to see your little spine, and your belly, and we got to see the most adorable little nose and lips ever! You are so absolutely perfect. You are measuring right on on track and I could not be happier. We were also able to have them put into an envelope whether you are a boy or a girl! That envelope is killing your dad and I! We are supposed to have a party next Friday, but I don't know if we'll be able to hold out that long! We are just both so excited for you.

On Thursday we also went and toured a lot of different daycares is in our area and we picked out the one that we think will be perfect for you! What a tough decision, as this is technically your first school and the place that you will spend so much time at during the day! We want to make sure that we picked out a place that was not only a good location and work for your dad and I, but where we know that you will be well taken and loved! I feel like we have finally started making decisions and it just reinforces that you are going to be here before we know it! 

We also took time this week to pick out a crib and changing table and I think we have it set! I really hope you like this bed, because it I'll be yours for like your whole life! Or at least until you can go off to college! So many decisions yet to make, what kind of stroller do you want, what kind of car seat do we want, what will your nursery look like, and so much more! There are so many things you never think of until you have to make all these decisions! And you're not even here yet! 

One thing that does not have to be decided, is it how much you are loved! Your dad and I do not think that there is a way we could love any thing or anyone more than you. I hope that you always know that you are loved and that you are cherished and wanted and special. You are our little bug and you always well be.

According to the apps, they officially measure you different! I think I may have said this before, but the measurements have always been from your head to your butt, or as they call it, crown to rump. But now, they measure you fully, from head to toe! And you are getting quite big! I know from our ultrasound that you weigh between 13 and 14 ounces, almost a pound! The apps tell us that you are about 10 1/2 inches long, so almost a foot! You are a tiny human with everything in place and just growing everything out now. It says that you are getting eyebrows and your lips are becoming more distinct. I can tell you for sure, I can tell your lips! It also says that you are practicing breathing and getting hiccups. How absolutely cute is that!?!?!?? 

Well bug, that is it for this week! It has been a very busy week and this coming week will also be very busy! I look forward to being able to tell the whole world whether you are a boy or a girl and really being able to finish deciding your nursery and other things. Don't worry, I will leave some life decisions to you! I love you so very much Bug!!!!


Love, 

Mommy



No comments:

Post a Comment