Donate to our Dream

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Letters to our little ones-Week 5


10/9/2016
Week five-


Hello my sweet little ones! It has been quite a week! On Monday I went in for a blood draw and I got the call that I never thought I would get to hear, the nurse just said "Congratulations, you are pregnant!" She told me that our number is 87, which is a little lower than they would like, but you are definitely there! I went back for a repeat draw on Wednesday, and the number was 160. Not quite doubling, but good enough that the doctor said we didn't need to do another test. The anxiety and worry and fear of that second number is something I can't even describe. I was so afraid to know that you were here and then that we could lose you. But you are still here!


I don't feel like it has really sunk in, and I have said it before and will probably continue to say it, but it all feels like a dream. You have a due date, June 11, 2017! Even the medical community recognizes you as a real something!!!! We have an ultrasound scheduled for this coming week and I cannot wait for it. We are just so excited for you little ones to be part of our life, and to know if there is one or two of you!





According to the app you have done some great growing this week! You are now the size of an apple seed and not even an ounce yet. It says that your cells are splitting and dividing and have already started forming different parts of your body like your brain and spine and also separating into what will become the placenta! It is all totally amazing to me that so much is happening and something the size of an apple seed!!! I hope that you continue to grow and get comfy and that God's plan is for you to stay in it for the long run, because that is definitely our plan!

                       Your size compared to a quarter!!!! So much happening in that little Apple seed body! 

Your dad and I have started trying to figure out how we are going to tell the world, but we won't be doing that for a while. We love just knowing that it's our little secret and nobody else knows! But soon we will start to share with family and friends, because we want everybody to have the joy of loving you. We also want everybody to know that God is good, he is to be trusted and depended on and will never forsake.

So keep growing my little ones, and know that you are loved beyond life itself.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment