Donate to our Dream

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Letters to Our Little Ones-Week 3

Week Three-9/25/2016

Good morning my sweet darling babies!!! 

Today is a day that I never thought I would see and yet it all feels like a dream like world for me. Two days ago, you were officially put into my tummy and our family has grown by two!!!! I can't even begin to describe the feelings that are taking place right now. Just about every feeling in the book is taking place right now, from excitement to anxiety to worry to pure happiness. At this point in time, nothing else matters because our little family is here.

On Friday morning, after a night where we could barely sleep, we received the news that you both survived the thaw. There could be no better news than that! We got to the hospital early and we waited and waited and waited for our time to be with you. The time came, they wheeled you in in your first little incubators that were keeping you warm and cozy and the transfer happened without flaw. And then we got to take you home with us. Well we got to take you back to the hotel, we fly home today. You are only seven days from conception and will have your first plane ride! 

The doctor gave us pictures of you, and they are your first pictures! Infertility takes away a lot of happiness and joy, and nobody wishes for the need to use science. But I would be lying if I didn't say that I am a little happy to have gone through this process just to have these first pictures of you! Not very many mommies and daddies out there have pictures of their children from literally the day you were conceived.
                               
                                  Our first pictures of you sweet Little Ones



Alright my sweet babies, you have one job for now, to attach and implant. We so want to continue our family with both of you here on Earth and I just pray every day for each of you that you will have extra stickiness and stay in our family on this Earth. I guess I can say that I have officially started the "mommy worry". So grow my little ones grow and find a nice comfy spot to attached to. Know that mommy loves you and daddy loves you and you are so very loved by everybody. You are a direct gift from God and we could not be happier than we are at this point.

                          Your first ultrasound-you are all tucked in Mommy's tummy! Get Comfy!! 
Stick babies stick!!!!

We love you both!

Love, Mommy and Daddy 

No comments:

Post a Comment