Donate to our Dream

Saturday, January 21, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 8

10/30/2016
Week 8

Happy Sunday my little Bug!

This last week has been a pretty quiet week, at least in terms of anything happening medical wise. It has been filled with worry and anxiety in my head over something bad happening to you. I can't believe how much love I have for you already and it scares me to think of all the things that could go wrong. People keep telling me that the worry never goes away and it just changes as you get bigger and then once you are on the outside. But I know that my worry is more than normal worry and I am going to work on that before you make your grand appearance!

I find myself thinking about you all day every day and it makes getting work and life done pretty hard. I dream about you and think about you and cannot focus on the here and now because I'm so excited for the future. I wonder what you look like and who you will be. I wonder what will interest you and what kinds of activities or things you want to be involved in. Will you be an artist, musician, a video gamer, a sports player, or some other thing that will capture your attention. I find myself looking at different schools and wondering where we should live so you can have the best education. I find myself thinking about things that our many years down the road, but I just feel like we need to make the best decisions ever for you. You will learn very quickly, I am a planner and I want to have a plan. I have also learned that things don't go cording to my plan very often (God's is so much better anyways) so I have to be pretty go with the flow with my plans! Who will you be? The possibilities are endless.

The apps this week state that you are about an inch big and the size of a green olive or grape. You're developing little webbed hands and feet and your brain nerves are starting to connect! So much is happening and so much growth takes place every week, it is truly remarkable. They also say that your heart, brain, kidney, liver, and other vital organs are all for me now. All in the size of something as big as an olive! How crazy is that! It is also written that the tail that you have had for the last few weeks is disappearing and you are looking more and more baby-like!!!

Well my dear sweet bug, that is it for today. But know that I spend all day thinking about you and talking to you and loving you! I look forward to seeing all of the things that you are going to accomplish this week and praying that everything develops as it is supposed to.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment