Donate to our Dream

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Letters to Our Little Ones-Week 2

Week 2-9/18/2016


Good morning sweet little ones!

I can't even begin to tell you the excitement that has filled our house this week. In just a few short days we will be traveling to meet you! It seems like such a surreal dream at this point and at the same time still so far away. The days are dragging on because we are so excited and yet it feels like they're flying by. In just a few short days, we will board a plane to Indiana and soon be so close to you!

I am here still taking medications and doing everything I need to to make sure that my body is ready to meet you guys! Your dad is busy worrying about the future, which is something he likes to do. You will get used to that! You both have so many people praying for you and hoping for you and already loving you and you're still just microscopic!

I have to admit little ones, I have a fear and anxiety every single day at that I'm going to get a call and they are going to say that you are no longer with us and did not survive the thaw process. You are perfect little snowflakes right now and just waiting for your chance to grow big and strong, but the fear is still there in the back of my mind. I know that it is a silly fear, because I know that God is in control. But the fear is there nonetheless. I just want you both to know that you are so very loved and your dad and I are literally counting down the minutes and seconds till we get to meet you. Friday seems so very far away, but in the grand scheme of things, it is just around the corner. We have been waiting for 3 years to meet you and yet I feel like I cannot possibly wait 5 more days. Not much more to say today, because I don't think there any more words to describe our excitement and nervousness. We love you both already and we will see you in just a few days!

Love, 

Mommy


These have been our life verses during this journey sweet Little Ones and I want to give it to you. Always trust that God has plans for you and that you can trust him .


No comments:

Post a Comment