Donate to our Dream

Friday, May 5, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 31

4/9/2017

Good morning my lovely baby bug!

31 weeks. That means that we are down to single digits when counting weeks! I cannot believe that in only nine short weeks, give or take because I know you'll come whenever you're ready, you will be here! Nine weeks seems like such a short time and we still have so much to do! I think back to those first nine weeks when you joined us, and how incredibly long it took and how nervous and worried and anxious I was for you every single day. Those first couple of months seemed to take forever, and now the rest of the weeks have just flown by. Here we are at 31 weeks!

We had a very busy and crazy week! We bought our house and you now officially have a room! The room is painted and now it is time to get your nursery together! We had some fantastic people come and help us move and it made everything go so great and so smooth. We are so excited to start getting your things hung up in your room and to really start creating a space for you when you come home. I am so absolutely thrilled to officially be getting ready for your arrival!

You have really become more active in the last couple of weeks and I love just sitting and feeling all your movements. You have become much stronger and I enjoy trying to figure out whether it is a little punch or kick or an elbow that's making those movements! I still think you are doing some somersaults in there and it makes it look really funny on the outside!

According to the apps, all of your senses have officially come online. Even though there is nothing to smell, you apparently can smell now! It says that you are pretty close to being ready for the real world, except you need to gain some weight so that you can regulate your temperature. Don't get any funny ideas, you are not ready yet!!! It also says that your brain is rapidly developing again and you are working hard at putting on that extra fat. Due to the gestational diabetes, they are worried that you could be a big baby, so we have an ultrasound scheduled for a couple weeks away. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited to see you since it has been a long time from the last one. I can't wait to see how big you are and what you are looking like now! I am also hopeful that you are getting into position so that we can have the best birth experience ever!

Until next time baby Bug, mommy loves you and is always thinking about you!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment