Donate to our Dream

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Letters to Bug-Week 30

4/2/2017

Good morning Bug!!

I cannot believe it, we are 75% of the way to meeting you! I am so over whelmed and excited with the idea of meeting you. Overwhelmed, because soon you will be on the outside and I will have to figure out all of your needs and know exactly what is going on with you. While you are inside my tummy, it is all figured out for you and I just take you wherever I go. But when you come out, the game changes! And I am obviously so excited and joyful and happy and every other positive emotion a person could think of for meeting you! Only 10 more short weeks and you will be here!

We have had a pretty busy week at our house. I met with the nutritionist this week and she gave me some more ideas for how to make sure that I am eating right for you and that you aren't being bathed in glucose all the time. So far, it does not seem to be working so your mama will be calling the doctor this week to see what else we can do. I want you to be as healthy as possible and have the best start in life, so you better believe I will be figuring this out sooner rather than later! We are also getting everything packed up at our house because we move on Friday! Well technically we buy our house on Friday and move on Saturday but it is all the same. I am so excited to finally be able to start setting up your things and getting your room ready. I've told you before how important it is to me that we have a room for you and that it is ready, so now it will be time to get that room ready!

According to the apps, you aren't growing much taller, still 16 to 17 inches, but you are gaining weight and your brain is changing! It says that from here on out, you will gain about a half a pound a week until just before you are born! That is a lot of weight for a little baby to gain! And your brain is developing grooves and creases to have more area for all that learning to happen inside. I just know you're going to be smart, so we better make sure your brain is ready for that!

Well Bug, until next time! Mommy loves you so much and I can't wait to meet you. My dreams and hopes and everything about my day is still and always will be filled with you! Love you baby bug!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment