Donate to our Dream

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Letters to Baby Bug-Week 28

3/19/2017

Good morning baby Bug!!!!!

Well here we are, at the final countdown! By all apps and math and everything else, we are officially in third tri. I can't believe that this pregnancy is already two thirds of the way done! I feel like time continues to fly and there is still so much to do before you get here! We are officially down to 12 weeks, give or take, until we get to meet you! I am so excited and ready and worried and happy and every other emotion. I am excited and happy to meet you, but is a little terrifying to think that we are going to be in charge of teaching you every single thing you need to know, to grow up to be a good person. There will be plenty of other people in your life, but you will learn what you need at a most basic level from us.

There's not too much happening in our life right now. We are kind of just waiting period. This week coming up we have a doctor's appointment and that is always fun because will get to hear your little heartbeat and check and make sure everything is right on track. But other than that, we are at a standstill. We don't move into our house for a couple of weeks still, and then it will be a quick and fast frenzy to get it all set up for you! One thing your dad and I are really good at is moving quickly! We have done it so many times, but we hope to not do it again for a long time! 

According to the apps, you are up to 15 inches and 2 1/2 pounds! You are about the size of a plantain and weigh as much as some squash out there! I have definitely enjoyed feeling you move around more and have started feeling what I think are hiccups! The apps say that you are able to distinguish voices now, so you know the difference between me and your dad. They also say that you are working on tricks like blinking, coughing, and breathing! You're becoming quite advanced! I can't wait until I can see your little face and all of your little tricks. I look forward to seeing all the tricks and skills you learn in the future.

That is it for today bug! I love you so much and I will see you in just a few short months!

Love,

Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment